Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Weekends






It's looking like the weekends will be when I breathe! Since going back to work the week days have been packed from morning til night. We play a little when we get home the days we aren't running to dance or cheerleading. We try and squeeze in some reading with the kids before bed.
I do enjoy my one on one time with Olivia on the way to and from school. We pray, sing, and talk.
Also, the hugs and kisses we get from the boys when we pick them up from their school make being away all worth it. Otherwise I wouldn't hear : "Mommy! I missed you Mommy!" -Nathan, of course.
So, going back to work? Not all bad, but definitely looking forward to those weekends!
This past weekend we went away to celebrate Greg's b-day. We had an AWESOME time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind encouraging words about photography. Enjoy your weekend...all 3 days!

    ReplyDelete