Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 months



We keep so busy that it's hard to believe that Luke is 8 months old!

I love these cheeks SO much! So do his sister and brother. They can't get enough of him.

We stayed home during Spring Break, but kept busy. We got together with some of Olivia's friend last week. I didn't take pictures every day. Sorry, Mom!

Chalk fun outside our house. Yes, she's wearing a cat costume. The girls had been dressing up before we went outside.

This is the craziness that ensues when Daddy gives all three a bath. :) I was at S.I.T.C.
Mommy Margie is coming to visit this weekend. This is the first time that she will be here while we celebrate Olivia AND Nathan's birthdays. I hope we have good weather like yesterday. It was 72 degrees here! Crazy Tennessee weather.

1 comment: