Friday, March 13, 2009

Catch Up

I've taken a lot of pictures, but our laptop is broken so I haven't been able to post. Nathan runs to the computer whenever I get on the desktop. He's taken a liking to Kai-Lan and has started speaking chinese thanks to her! He's building with MegaBlocks right now while saying "Ni-Hao".
Luke is talking as well. He loves to say "Da-da" and mumble while he plays. He likes to dance believe or not. He'll start swaying his body. It's so funny. We need to get it on video. The best thing he does is give me sloppy kisses. So sweet! Olivia's last day of school before Spring Break is today. We can't wait. Hopefully the weather will be nice next week and we'll get to do some fun things.


The kids planted a blueberry bush. They are so excited about it. I just hope it gives them blueberries.
Olivia was The Cat in the Hat for her school Dr.Seuss parade.

Nathan plays with all his Cars toys every day.


Luke, in his new Easter basket. I had to get him out of it fast. The basket crunched when he wiggled. I was afraid he might break it!

Greg bought a new lens for the camera.


Olivia is getting SO big. I love this picture of her. Big Smile!

Olivia in her new size 6 outfit eating some pre-Easter candy!

This is the baby on the potty. You can't start them too early, you know! :) He hasn't actually done anything in it though.


I tease Nathan that Kai-Lan is his little girlfriend. NI-HAO!!!!!!

This is how Luke sleeps. He holds his toes. It's so cute.



O.K. I have many more pictures, but Luke is calling me. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment