Tuesday, January 13, 2009

At the end of the day

I decided to keep a photo journal of my year as a stay at home mom. There are so many moments that I want to remember, but don't have time to scrapbook. I heard about the blog "A Year of Mornings" about a week ago and loved it. The more I thought about capturing those moments in my mind forever, the more I thought about how they have a year of picture memories. So I decided to try and save my moments through a blog using pictures and words. Most days it'll probably just be pictures because it seems that at the end of the day these days all I've accomplished is baby caring, minor house keeping, and a shower. (o.k...I confess. I napped instead of showering during the boy's nap today..hence the hideous picture.)
Today I have several pictures. They begin with GeoTrax playing with Nathan, Luke's chubby thighs kicking as I try and change his diaper, Olivia's curly hair and old pictures of my sweet Tia Chela that passed away today. She leaves behind her loving husband, Patrick and my cousin "little" Patrick. As well as 4 sisters, a brother, her mother, and lots of nieces and nephews who love her so much. I love you Tia Chela! See you in heaven!













No comments:

Post a Comment