Thursday, January 29, 2009

No eggs

Yesterday the doctor called and said that Luke's allergy tests showed he was allergic to eggs. I am glad that it wasn't wheat or milk. I am looking forward to his getting better now that we know how to prevent his eczema and wheezing. We met Marianne, Bebe, and Andy at Sprout to play. The kids played for 2 1/2 hours! Even Luke got down and played. I don't have any pictures to post since I didn't take the camera with me. Too much to pack already. Our PhotoShop isn't working either. So I'll have to post pictures from today that aren't so hot straight off the camera.
Greg made me oatmeal chocolate chip cookies yesterday since I can't have regular cookies. (No eggs for Luke so no eggs for me either since I'm still nursing.)

They were pretty yummy. We took some to the librarian at Olivia's school today. He has had book fair in the library all week so he needed some sweets. Olivia bought a chapter book with her own money. She read some of it to some of the teachers who were in the office while we showed off how big the boys were. Miss. Leah was so sweet to listen to Olivia read. She was very impressed and went on and on about how good Olivia's reading and fluency is. I was glad she did. It made Olivia smile BIG! She finished the 11 chapters book tonight! Way to go Olivia!

I love watching the boys play. Every day the boy's interaction is more meaningful.


No comments:

Post a Comment