Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's cold outside.

Usually Nathan loves to give Luke his pacifier. This morning Nathan decided that Luke's paci needed to be put up like Mommy puts his pacifier away until naptime. Nathan grabbed the paci out of Luke's mouth and put it on the kitchen counter. I'm without a car today so I might have too many pictures up today!


Again? This is the look he gives me at the beginning of each breathing treatment.


Love these little hand dimples.


Giving Luke some smacking kisses.



Nathan is trying to count and say his abc's. He says "three, three, three!" to count. We'll get there! We also used Olivia's sticker book to work on vocabulary.






On the phone with Mommy Margie.


Granny picked up Olivia today since the van was at Firestone getting fixed. It was so cold outside. I had hot chocolate waiting for her when she came home. Granny gave Olivia a craft frame to decorate and she started working on it right away. She was busy working when I took this picture. She's so serious when she's crafting. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog... I was wondering about the other one, I couldn't leave messages or anything! I wish I had the motivation to do what you are doing with this blog... I don't have much energy to do anything right now, I don't see how you do either! You will have to tell me ALL your secrets on raising 3!! Love what you're doing on here!

    ReplyDelete