Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Lost" is back!

I am currently watching "Lost" and remembering that it is SO suspenseful. I stopped watching it so I could get the DVDs and watch them all at one time. It looks like this might be the best season yet. Anyhow, that is not what this blog is about. Today will be short because I have to check in clothes from my Chez Ami trunk, finish sewing a reversible cape, finish a calendar I started, and put away laundry. Luke seems better. He nursed well and ate some sweet potatoes and bananas. He and Nathan played big time today. I need to videotape their interaction because there is no explaining it. It's too cute. They each think the other is trying to grab/play/peek a boo the other.






An after school snack. Olivia's appettite has grown recently which is hard to believe since she is such a good eater to begin with. Nathan looks up to his sister so he had a snack too!


No comments:

Post a Comment